Full Time Classes
Central Tech’s full-time classes typically follow the traditional August – May school schedule. Instruction remains career-focused, aligning the necessary credentials with the high-demand occupations in our district. Curriculum incorporates problem solving, critical thinking, and teamwork into the assignments. High school students can attend part-time and tuition free. Adults can attend mornings, afternoons or both.
Short Term Classes
Central Tech’s short-term, Adult Career Development (ACD), classes are offered to individuals seeking to enhance career skills, earn industry-recognized certifications, continue professional education, or explore personal interests. Some classes may be taken in sequence to build a career path.
The majority of ACD classes can be completed in either weeks or less and are offered during the weekdays, evenings, and occasionally on weekends to meet your busy lifestyle. Our employees are here to serve you, and our students appreciate Central Tech’s inviting atmosphere, close proximity to home, and low cost advantage.
HOW TO APPLY TO FULL-TIME CLASSES
- Visit our campus through a school or personal tour
- Fill out an application and return it to a Central Tech Recruiter or your high school counselor. Applications are available below, on Central Tech campuses, and at high schools in our district.
- A Central Tech Recruiter will interview you for the class and answer any questions you have.
GENERAL ADMISSION APPLICATIONS
CLASS SPECIFIC APPLICATIONS
SHORT-TERM ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
- The class is refundable in full if the class is cancelled by Central Tech. Student-requested tuition refunds for short-term classes:
- Before class begins or prior to 2nd class meeting Full refund less $10 processing fee
- After 2nd class meeting – NO REFUND
- TEXTBOOKS – no refund